The provider of the site, 314e Corporation (referred to as “314e,” “us,” “we,” or “our”), is committed to protecting your privacy online. Please read the information below to learn the following regarding your use of this website.
What information do we collect
We may collect non-personal identification information about a user-provided interaction with our website. We may collect personal identification information about a user only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. The kind of data we can collect are the following:
- Full name, language, contact details such as email address or phone number,
- Street address, including city, state, and zip code, which you may be required to provide us if you seek to download a white paper or any similar information from the website,
- Information you reviewed, downloaded, or visited, along with the date and time of your actions on the website,
- Information obtained from cookies and usage data such as your IP (Internet Protocol) address, website’s Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) that you just came from, which URL you next go to, browser type, and browser version,
- Other information that you voluntarily provide to us.
Use of data
- We use your information for the administration of the site, troubleshooting, and to help improve the quality of our website to serve you better,
- To respond to your queries and complaints and to provide you with the services you requested,
- Internal record keeping,
- To understand and save your preferences to provide more personalized services to you,
- To notify you about changes to our Service or products,
- For marketing activities that are of interest to our (potential) clients and keep interested parties informed of our services, events, and publications,
- To address technical issues.
Ways in which we obtain your information
- Through the “Get Started” link on our website,
- We may receive certain information from you when you fill out our online form for a subscription to our newsletter,
- We may get some information from you when you fill out our online forms or upload your resume. We may use that information for communicating with you, assisting you with the application,
- Through third-party tools like Google Analytics, Mautic, etc.,
- Based on links in the emails that we may send to you,
- Through Internet or social media.
Release of Information
314e has policies technical and organizational measures intended to safeguard and protect your personal data against unauthorized access, accidental loss, improper use, and disclosure. We do not sell, trade, or rent your Personally Identifiable Information to others.
Where permitted or required by law, we will provide Personally Identifiable Information to third parties without your consent to comply with court orders, subpoenas, or other legal or regulatory requirements.
Also, where permitted or required by law, we will transfer your Personally Identifiable Information without your consent to our (a) subsidiaries and/or (b) successors in the event of the sale of the business, transfer of assets, or bankruptcy.
How do we protect your personal data?
We have implemented encryption and/or other reasonable security controls to protect Personally Identifiable Information when transmitted to and from 314e. Once we receive your information, we strive to maintain the physical and electronic security of your Personally Identifiable Information. We have appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our site.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet that are beyond our control; (b) the security, integrity, and privacy of any information and data exchanged between you and us through this website cannot be guaranteed; and (c) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party.
User Choices concerning Cookies
You have choices concerning cookies. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject all cookies, some parts of our website may not work properly in your case.
Updating and Correcting Information
We believe you should have the ability to access and edit the Personally Identifiable Information that you have provided to us. We welcome any questions, comments, or concerns regarding our processing of your personal data and our privacy practices. You may correct your Personally Identifiable Information by writing to us:
Attn: Data Privacy Officer
6701 Koll Center Pkwy, Ste 340
Pleasanton, CA 94566
Please include your name, address, and/or email address when you contact us.
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address (email@example.com) or phone number (510-371-6376):
- See all data and information we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct/update any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Miscellaneous Privacy Issues
You must read our Terms and Conditions, which contain important information about your access to this website.
You must be at least 18 years old to have our permission to use this website. Our policy is that we do not knowingly collect, use or disclose Personally Identifiable Information about visitors under 18 years of age.
Transparency in Coverage:
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.